East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery
In 2018, Dr. Keith founded the first multidisciplinary clinical program for transgender patients in New Jersey. That year, Dr. Keith was the first surgeon in the state to perform a female-to-male phalloplasty for gender affirmation. He has gone on to pioneer and publish his research into novel techniques, outcomes and insurance coverage of gender affirming surgery. He has authored an editorial for USA Today and lectures nationally on the topic.
Edge New Jersey
The mission of EDGE New Jersey is to respond compassionately and responsibly to those living with HIV, those at risk, and the LGBTQ+ communities by providing supportive services, housing opportunities, prevention strategies, and education to enhance the community we serve.
The vision of EDGE is to empower those we serve to achieve a healthy, safe and self-sufficient life, therefore gaining the resources to positively influence their community.
Pelvic Health Center
Boutique Physical Therapy Healing Center for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
• Founder, Zarina Vitebsky, was trained by Hollis Herman (founder of Herman & Wallace and Transgender Advocate)
• All staff and clinicians are provided with gender sensitivity training
• All therapy is conducted in our private rooms
• All intake forms created & approved by LGBTQIA+ standards
We take extra care to make sure our clinic is safe and inclusive for everyone
• Constantly updating and educating all staff with continued education training and LGBTQIA+ approved training
• Every patient's privacy and safety is our top priority